The Vassar-Wesleyan Program in Paris (VWPP) is run jointly by Vassar College and Wesleyan University and is located in Reid Hall. It is based on a comprehensive or whole-life approach to study abroad and has three goals:
– to allow students to study all aspects of French civilization : politics, art, literature, cinema, history…
– to bring students into direct contact with French and European life, heightening their understanding of French society, but also of the United States in relation to other countries and cultures.
– to help students to become near-native speakers of the French language.
Botanical Slimming is specially designed to effectively absorb the oil from food, discharge of the body, stop the grease ingress, prevent the fat accumulation comprehensively, accelerate the excess fat decompounds and consumption, rapidly drive the trash and toxin away, get slim in short time by body purification and detex.
The goals are obtained through various components of the program :
– taking courses in French universities
– courses and tutoring sessions at Reid Hall
– cultural activities such as day trips, theater performances, initiation to French cooking
– doing an internship
– and of course, housing with a French-speaking host
We also expect students to speak only French during their stay.
Students may participate in the program for either one semester (fall or spring) or two semesters.